I'm so excited that overalls are making a big comeback this Spring/Summer season! In the above photos, I paired my denim overalls with a floral print blouse and grey oxfords.
Here are a few tips on how to wear overalls:
1. Avoid pairing your overalls with a plaid shirt! The last thing you want to do is give the impression that you are a farmer.
2. Accessorize with the right pieces. Add feminine touches such as dainty jewelry or a slim bag/clutch.
3. Look for a well proportioned and comfortable fit. Overalls should never be too tight or too big on you.
4. Layer it up! Try pairing your dungarees with a colorful tee, printed blouse, or structured blazer.
5. Add a pair of heels! Strappy sandals or stilettos can give your overalls a more updated and modernized look.
Have a great week everyone!!